Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon
¼ cup Soy Sauce
¼ cup Bourbon
2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
2 Cloves Garlic, halved
3 pounds Pork Tenderloin (trimmed of fat and silver)
Bourbon with Molasses Sauce:
1/3 cup Bourbon
4 cups Beef Broth
1 tablespoon Molasses
2 tablespoons Butter
· Mix together soy sauce, bourbon, brown sugar and garlic. Pour over pork, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
· Remove from marinade and place on rack of shallow roasting pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160º
· Bring Bourbon to a boil in saucepan. Remove from heat and ignite. Let it burn until it stops, then add everything but the butter.
· Bring to boil, then simmer until it is reduced to about ¾ cup. Remove from hat and gradually stir in the butter.
· Sauce can either be poured over the pork or used for dipping.
Yield: 6-8 servings